Refining Management Reflexes
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn to manage teams built on diversity and inclusivity to create better synergy;
• Practise managing small projects effectively;
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively using an approach which encourages collaboration;
• Foster a collaborative workplace;
• Work towards creating team synergy in diverse work environments and teams;
• Manage time and priorities efficiently.
Our approachStudents will engage in practical and critical thinking courses allowing them to reflect and project themselves in their current or future work environment. Teachers will use many pedagogical techniques such as case studies, group discussions, team presentations, introspection questionnaires to apply learning to real-world experiences.
Who benefits the most?• Students and business professionals who want greater experience refining their management reflexes.
• Mid-level managers and other business professionals who want to broaden their management skills.
• New and lower-level managers who want to move into a higher management role.
• Recent business grads who want to enter the workforce or business professionals seeking a promotion.
• Newcomers to Canada who want a certificate or diploma from a respected Canadian institution.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University