CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 5
This is the first level of francais intermédiare. That means you're feeling pretty comfortable. But there's still work to be done. In this course, you'll continue to refine your speaking skills and gain confidence through group discussions, debates and presentations. You'll be thinking more often in French, forming opinions and expressing them with growing ease. You might even start imagining your futur au Québec. Best of all, you'll be able to share your dreams with others... en français.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Analyze and present more complex ideas;
• Interact outside the classroom in more diverse contexts;
• Express yourself more spontaneously and comfortably using appropriate idioms and expressions;
• Read at a more relaxed, regular rhythm without hesitations;
• Build your vocabulary related to flora and fauna, employment, learning strategies, etc.;
• Prepare for and take part in a job interview;
• Enrich your understanding of life and culture in Québec.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve their intermediate-level French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
Important detailsAny student entering the program must write an in-person placement test in order to determine their level in the program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 475||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 4.75|
© Concordia University