CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 2
Très bien! You completed your first two courses in French and you want to keep going. Or maybe you already have some knowledge of French and simply want to improve. Either way, this course will help you function in everyday situations outside the classroom. You'll learn how to tell the world about your life in Montréal: where you live, where you went, who you met, etc. You'll work on basic grammar, spelling and pronunciation, but mostly, you'll learn by having fun in role-playing, listening and speaking activities designed to help you exchange information with others.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Describe people, places and surroundings;
• Summarize written and spoken information;
• Take part in simple conversations;
• Become more spontaneous when speaking;
• Improve your spelling;
• Build vocabulary and choose the right words;
• Improve your understanding of the Québécois accent.
Our approachThis program takes an integrative approach to language learning that is collaborative, experiential, student-centered and community-based. In short, you’ll learn by doing, sharing, exchanging and… living en français.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to improve on their elementary-level French.
• Students who want to work towards a Certificate of Proficiency in French.
• People trying to enter the job market or improve their employment opportunities.
• Anyone who wants to discover the French-Canadian culture.
Important detailsAny student entering the program must write an in-person placement test in order to determine their level in the program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEFR 125||CONVERSATION FRANÇAISE 1|
© Concordia University