CLOUD AND APPLICATION SECURITY
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Apply core infrastructure concepts to secure cloud environments at scale;
• Align business needs to employ secure cloud infrastructure in diverse industries;
• Acquire practical expertise with application security concepts within state-of-the-art cloud systems;
• Deploy security solutions on cloud systems.
Our approachIn this program, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project- based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?• Professional who want to apply best practices when developing cloud and application solutions.
• Cyber-security professionals who want to update their skills by exploring new technologies that disrupt the status quo of cyber security.
• Students who want to enter the field of cyber security with hands-on experience in emerging technologies and trends.
• Employees and organizations that want to implement cloud and application-based systems.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
© Concordia University