BUSINESS-DRIVEN SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
● Design and build robust business-driven security architecture;
● Critically evaluate business assets, security threats and opportunities, controls and enablement objectives for organizational protection and resilience;
● Maintain and implement security requirements to secure key assets;
● Identify and document security controls and measurement metrics to mitigate identified risks.
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts.
Who benefits the most?● Business, risk-management professionals and consultants who want to communicate the added value of security-related issues to decision-makers in their organizations.
● Professionals and students who want to work in a security architecture team and/or interact with security operations.
● Professionals who want to protect key assets within their organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
|CECR 1003||CYBER SECURITY BY DESIGN|
|CECR 1101||SECURITY OPERATIONS|
© Concordia University