AUTOCAD - 3D MODELING
Course Code: CECD 329It's simple: if you can't model it, you can't make it. In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of AutoCAD for 3D modeling. You'll learn industry-standard concepts and skills like 3D construction, lines, faces and poly, coordinate systems, surface meshes, wireframe versus solid modeling and tons of other high-tech tricks of the trade as you work towards mastering this powerful software suite.
|CECD 219||INTRO TO AUTOCAD|
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD's 3D modeling capabilities;
• Understand the fundamentals of 3D construction;
• Learn basic techniques for creating and modeling CAD geometry;
• Produce models and drawings required for manufacturing;
• Develop professional-level skills and techniques.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from an experienced pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the very latest software. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of 3D modeling.
• Students who want to learn AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing, designers, draftspersons, machinists and woodworkers or other related fields.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
• Engineering undergraduates and graduate students in Industrial and mechanical specializations.
• CEGEP students who want to prepare for undergraduate degrees and employment.
• Professional and technical staff and engineers who want to update their design techniques and skills.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University