INTRO TO AUTOCAD
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you understand and apply:
• The basic terminology of Computer Aided Design;
• The principles and operation of AutoCAD;
• The drop-down menu, icons and command-line structure;
• Techniques involved in the production and presentation of 2D drawings.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from an experienced pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the very latest software. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of AutoCAD, SolidWorks and CATIA.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing, designers, draftspersons, machinists and woodworkers or other related fields.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing or other related fields.
• Engineering undergraduates and graduate students in Industrial and mechanical specializations.
• CEGEP students who want to prepare for undergraduate degrees and employment.
• Professional and technical staff and engineers who want to update their design techniques and skills.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University