WORKING WITH AI
Course Code: CEAI 1004What does the day-to-day of an AI professional look like? In this course, you will experience the typical AI workflow by participating in an AI project. From the problem definition stage to model training and evaluation, you will wear the hat of a data scientist and develop an end-to-end machine learning project using a user-friendly no-code software. This process will help you understand the risks and limitations of AI models and teach you how to mitigate them. Finally, you will learn about state-of-the-art AI applications and how they are used in the industry.
This course focuses on experiential learning. You will explore how to use a no-code software, train a model, improve training data through feature engineering, and test the performance of your model.
This is an online, synchronous course.
We recommend taking the AI Foundations (CEAI 1001) and Responsible AI (CEAI 1002) before taking this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Manipulate data for an AI project
• Communicate with data in an easy-to-understand visual format
• Manage a simple end-to-end AI project using a no-code software
• Explore emerging techniques in machine learning and AI
Our approachThis fully online course employs a project-based approach that focuses on the acquisition of practical real-world skills in AI. You will learn directly from industry professionals and receive individualized feedback. You will have the opportunity to go beyond AI theory by actively participating in assignments aimed at using AI for problem-solving.
Who benefits the most?• Tech enthusiasts who want to add AI to their skillset
• Managers who want to better support their technical AI employees or who may be involved in AI projects
• Employees in different industries who want to learn how AI solutions can help solve problems or want to contribute to their organization’s AI projects more meaningfully
• Students who want to prepare themselves for an AI workforce or explore AI as a potential career path
• Anyone who wants to begin experimenting with AI
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University