AutoCAD – 3D Modeling
It's simple: if you can't model it, you can't make it. In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of AutoCAD for 3D modeling. You'll learn industry-standard concepts and skills like 3D construction, lines, faces and poly, coordinate systems, surface meshes, wireframe versus solid modeling and tons of other high-tech tricks of the trade as you work towards mastering this powerful software suite.
January 15 – March 18, 2024
Mo 18:00 – 21:00
Your takeawaysThis course is a great way to help you:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of AutoCAD's 3D modeling capabilities;
• Understand the fundamentals of 3D construction;
• Learn basic techniques for creating and modeling CAD geometry;
• Produce models and drawings required for manufacturing;
• Develop professional-level skills and techniques.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through lectures from an experienced pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the very latest software. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of AutoCAD.
• Students who want to pursue a job in modeling, 3D modeling, 3D printing, any type of engineering, architecture, drafting, manufacturing, designers, draftspersons, machinists and woodworkers, makers, or other related fields.
• Engineering undergraduates and graduate students in Industrial and mechanical specializations.
• CEGEP students who want to prepare for undergraduate degrees and employment.
• Professional and technical staff and engineers who want to update their design techniques and skills.