About the Concordia Futsal Soccer league
- The League provides an opportunity for players to play in a structured league, but with a recreational focus.
- The league is coed and is open to all.
- Teams will play once a week for the season.
- All games will be played in the Concordia gym on the Loyola campus.
Futsal soccer helps improve your general soccer skill set by:
- Developing better ball control.
- Utilizing more of the foot surface.
- Only 5 players! – learn to be ball strong.
- Developing and creating space and quick shots.