About the Concordia Futsal Soccer league
- The League provides an opportunity for players to play in a structured league, but with a recreational focus.
- The league is coed and is open to all.
- Teams will play once a week for the season.
- All games will be played in the Concordia gym on the Loyola campus.
- League stats will be available on the league standings page.
- For additional information, consult the league rules page
Futsal soccer helps improve your general soccer skill set by:
- Developing better ball control.
- Utilizing more of the foot surface.
- Only 5 players! – learn to be ball strong.
- Developing and creating space and quick shots.
NEXT Season: Winter 2020
- Days & times: Wednesdays from 8 to 11 p.m.
- Season: Winter 2020 (Jan. 15 - April 15)
- Location: Concordia Gym
- Fees: $400 per team