Please choose the situation which applies to you:
1. Programme Transfer
I am in a programme in the Faculty of Arts and Science and I want to do a PROGRAMME TRANSFER.
- To transfer to a Urban Studies or Urban Planning programme students must have a GPA of 2.7 (B- average) or better over a minimum of 12 credits.
- Transfers are processed with the Urban Studies or Urban Planning Advisor Annie Pollock.
- The transfer process is on-line and immediate should you be accepted.
- Make an appointment with the Advisor.
2. Degree Transfer
I am in a programme in another Faculty (ie. Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science) and I want to do a DEGREE TRANSFER.
- To transfer to a Urban Studies or Urban Planning degree, students must make a formal application at the Birks Student Service Centre.
- The application deadline is 1 March for transfer to the next academic year.
- The Admissions Office reviews file and a revised letter of Admission is generated and sent to you in the mail.
- There is a fee of approximately $45.00 to transfer.