Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees associated with attending the 2019 International Graduate Summer School are based on the origin of the participant:
- For Quebec residents: approximately CAD 360
- For Canadian, non-Quebec residents: approximately CAD 900
- For international students: approximately CAD 1,900 (incl. Health Insurance*)
*International students must purchase Health Insurance through Concordia’s International Student Office (ISO) at a cost of CAD 91.58
- The numbers provided above are for budgetary estimation purposes only. Exact tuition and fees are to be determined on a case by case basis using the Tuition Fee Calculator provided by Students Services.
- Applicants are fully responsible for correctly claiming and documenting their Residency Status (international, Canadian non-Quebec resident, or Quebec). You may claim Quebec Residency Status if your situation is one of the 14 acceptable cases.
- Students who have never taken a course at Concordia University must pay the new student fee at a cost of CAD 25.00
- Access to Concordia's facilities (library, gym, shuttle, etc.) requires the use of a Student Identification Card at a cost of CAD 11.50.
Tuition Waiver / Fellowship
A limited number of students will have access to tuition waiver awards.
Their letter requesting financial assistance will take into account the pertinence of the seminar for their course of study (MA thesis or PhD dissertation) or particular direction their research is taking as well as financial need if their home institution, affiliated research center, department or supervisor cannot support them for the travel or registration costs.
Awarded tuition waivers cover tuition costs and all administrative fees associated with attending the International Graduate Summer School.