THE LEARNING FROM OTHERS PROJECT
To become a national powerhouse of interdisciplinarity, we are providing opportunities for faculty, students and staff to teach and learn from one another – across departments, across Faculties and with other institutions.
Give us your suggestions so that we can reach beyond traditional mentorship and facilitate collaboration in teaching, learning and research.
- a high-profile speaker series
- a program of mobility initiatives for students and faculty
- learning from alumni by connecting them with current students
- mentorship programs for students, staff and faculty involving community partners
- a new FAS co-op and internship program
- testing and developing projects for lifelong learning and professional development