Skip to main content


Getting permission to take courses at another Quebec university

You may wish to take a course at another institution, for credit towards your degree at Concordia. The entity that facilitates transfer credit requests for a course you plan to take at a university inside Quebec, the Bureau de cooperation interuniversitaire (BCI), has now implemented a new system that’s now up and running for Summer 2020 and later requests.

You can access the new Inter-university request system for Summer 2020 and later at this link:

Back to top

© Concordia University