Quantitative Business Studies Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.70 on a scale of 4.30, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the Graduate Admission page for further information on the Language Proficiency requirements and exemptions.
Applicants are also required to submit a Statement of Purpose and two letters of recommendation.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 15 credits.
12 credits – Required Courses
GDBA 530 - Business Data Analytics (3 credits)
GDBA 532 - Accounting (3 credits)
GDBA 535 - Finance (3 credits)
GDBA 537 - Managerial Economics (3 credits)
3 credits – Elective
To be chosen from the list of GDBA electives or another course in the GDBA program with permission of the Program Director.
GDBA 530 and 532 must be taken previously or concurrently to GDBA 535.
GDBA 530 must be taken previously or concurrently to GDBA 537.
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulation page for further details regarding the Time Limit requirements.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.