The committee members below worked between June 2018 and May 2019 to draft the 20-year goals and five-year targets and strategies of the stream plans. Concordia then consulted with key stakeholders to determine the feasibility and impact of their recommendations, which allowed for the prioritization and budgeting of the plans.
Note that titles reflect members’ designated roles at the time of their work on the committee.
Chair: David Ward (Knowledge Broker, Direction Office of Research)
Coordinator: Rebecca Tittler (Lecturer, Department of Biology; Lecturer and Coordinator, Loyola College for Diversity and Sustainability; Research Administration Coordinator, Loyola Sustainability Research Centre)
- Ali Nazemi (Assistant Professor, Building, Civil, and Environmental Engineering)
- Carmela Cucuzzella (Associate Professor, Design and Computation Arts; Concordia University Research Chair in Integrated Design, Ecology, And Sustainability (IDEAS) for the Built Environment)
- James Grant (Professor, Biology)
- Katharine Hall (Reference & Subject Librarian, Library)
- Mark Underwood (CEO, Sustainability Action Fund)
- Pedro Peres-Neto (Professor, Biology)
- pk langshaw (Department Chair and Professor, Design and Computation Arts; Fellow, Loyola College for Diversity and Accessibility)
- Shannon Lloyd (Assistant Professor, Management)
- Vanessa Macri (General Coordinator, Sustainable Concordia)
As of January 2019: Tara McGowan-Ross (General Coordinator, Sustainable Concordia)