Health Promotion Services
Healthy Living Counselling
Are you interested in making changes for better health such as:
- quitting smoking
- eating more healthfully
- becoming more physically active
- sleeping better
- managing stress
- achieving a healthy weight
- ...and more?
Health Services has Health Promotion Specialists who can help you on your journey to healthier living. Contact them (see below) to book an appointment. This service is free of charge.
Learn more about how people change, and How to Effectively Set, Achieve and Maintain Your Health Goals.
Other services we offer include:
- support for student, staff, and faculty projects on topics of healthy living
- class presentations on a variety of healthy living/wellness topics
- presentations to staff on a variety of healthy living/wellness topics
- consultation and expertise to university committees
- and more
Contact us for more information.
Health Promotion Specialists
Owen Moran, MSc, RN
Gabriella Szabo, MSc, RN, PGD-Health Promotion