We are hiring!
We are seeking current graduate students that have a passion for professional and academic skills development, and a desire to contribute to a positive graduate student experience for all, to join the 2020-21 GradProSkills team.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Graduate Academic Skills Workshop Facilitator
- Leadership Workshop Facilitator
- Workshop Host
- Leadership Essentials Evaluation Project Research Assistant
- Office Assistant (Work-Study)
- Interested applicants must submit, by email, their resume with a cover letter before the deadline: Monday, July 6, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- If applying for multiple positions, you must submit a separate email for each position. Applicants are expected to tailor their resume and cover letter for each position.
- Applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the position title as the subject.
- We would like to thank all interested graduate students for their applications. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted before July 31, 2020.
If you are interested in helping promote the GradProSkills program or assist with special events and activities, we encourage you to become a GradProSkills Ambassador.