External Award Resources
Check out the following external award search sites and directories - they can be very useful!
- The Department of Indian and Northern Affairs Canada has an e-directory of over 750 scholarships, bursaries and awards for Aboriginal students. Consult the listing here, and also be sure to visit the Aboriginal Student Resource Centre website for a listing of other external awards available to First Nations members, along with other important information. Eligibility criteria and application deadlines vary.
- FindMyScholarships - an external awards search resource created by students, for students.
- ScholarshipsCanada.com is a free scholarship search service devoted to helping students find information on scholarships, bursaries, grants and other forms of financial assistance. For further information visit the ScholarshipsCanada.com website. Create your profile and take advantage of the information they have to offer!
- StudentScholarships.org has been providing scholarship information to students since 2003. Check out their website and register for a free account to receive updates from them!
- Twinbro - their mission is to inspire youth to be confident individuals who see the value of post-secondary education and believe in their ability to attain it. Twinbro supports academic success and personal development by connecting youth with relatable role models and informative resources. Visit their website!
- Universities Canada (formerly the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada) administers a number of scholarship and award programs each year. For information about available awards, eligibility requirements and application processes, and application deadlines, consult the Universities Canada website. Eligibility criteria and application deadlines vary.
- Yconic is a free scholarship search service devoted to helping students find information on scholarships, bursaries, grants and other forms of financial assistance. For further information visit the Yconic website. Create your profile, become a member, and take advantage of the what they have to offer!