Visit us for advice
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office. We can help you build a budget that can work for you.
- Canlearn Canada's one-stop resource for the information and interactive planning tools you need to explore learning and education opportunities, research occupations, developing learning strategies, and create the financial plans to achieve your goals.
- Get smarter about money Produced by the Investor Education Fund (IEF), a group that aims to promote unbiased, independent financial information, programs and tools to help youmake better financial and investing decisions.
- Spenz A free IOS App used to track your spending while saving money on what matters to you.
- Toshl Toshl delivers with a clean iPhone expense tracking app featuring a built-in (and free!) easy to use online syncing service.
- Mint In terms of budget tracking, it beats most apps out of the water with ease. Mint automatically updates your spending and transactions without any user input required.
- Orsaveit This app incentivises saving – which is valuable at university.