Frontline Administrative Service Team (F.A.S.T)
We want your experience at Concordia to be successful and the start of the academic year is always an exciting and busy time for new and returning Concordia students. You may have such questions as: How can I pay my tuition? Where can I obtain my student ID card? How do I request a Code Permanent?
At the beginning of the Fall semester, services will be enhanced at various times on weekdays from Tuesday, September 8, 2015 to Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Additional Service Assistants will be available to:
- Respond to inquiries about
- Tuition and fees
- Account restrictions (registration blocks)
- Permanent code surcharges
- payment and withdrawal deadlines
- late payment and interest fees
- payment arrangements
- Accept and process payments made by personal cheque, certified cheque, money order and debit (Interac) card;
- Accept and verify Permanent Code documents; and remove a Permanent Code surcharge from your student account if the documents are in order;
- Accept and verify proof of Quebec Residency Code documents for students who were born in Quebec; and change tuition fee assessment to Quebec Residency rate;
- Negotiate payment arrangements for students with an outstanding balance from a previous term in order to remove an accounts restriction.
Birks Student Service Centre, S-LB-185.
Services at the general service points will be available from:
- September 8 - 30
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. — Monday - Thursday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Friday
Undergraduate and Graduate students will be able to obtain their Concordia student I.D. card* at the student I.D. card service points.
Student I.D. card service points will be located in the back of the McConnell Building Atrium.
The student I.D. card service points will be available from:
- August 24 – September 25
- 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. — Monday – Thursday
- 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Friday
*Please note: You must bring one piece of photo ID as well as your student ID number. Student cards can only be produced once you have registered for courses (48 hours prior.)