Health & wellness
Health and wellness are essential to student success and Concordia offers many professional student services that put your needs first.
Stressed, anxious, relationship problems, in the wrong major? If these or any other issues are affecting your life or your studies, then counselling can help.
- Counselling & Psychological Services provides students with access to professional licensed psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors will collaborate with you to achieve psychological health, wellness and student success.
- Health Services also offers mental health-related counselling and assessment services, as does the Access Centre for Students with Disabilities
- All of these services are overseen by the Office of Campus Wellness and Support.
Health Services offers Concordia students an on-campus wellness clinic and health promotion center. We offer:
- Appointments with doctors, nurses and health promotion specialists
- Urgent care clinic
- Tests, including sexually transmitted infections testing
- Reliable patient resources and healthy living information
Sexual assault resources
The Sexual Assault Resource Centre provides confidential and non-judgmental support to Concordia University students, staff and faculty of all genders and orientations who have been affected by sexual violence and/or harassment. We are committed to providing services that are inclusive, appropriate and relevant to a diversity of people and survivor experiences.
If you need to work out on your own or join a fitness class, Concordia has gymnasiums and fitness centres on two campuses. Plus, our Athletics and Recreation department hosts many varsity and intramural or club sports leagues you can join.
Concordia addresses the spiritual needs of its students through the Multi-faith and Spirituality Centre, which provides a community hub for students, resources for faith and spiritual practice and spaces to study or relax. You can find the following services to maintain your spiritual health: