Certified copy of Concordia diploma
Certified diploma copies are sometimes needed for professional or immigration purposes. Some examples would be:
- Government departments
- Immigration/embassy officials
There is a fee of $10 per copy to certify your Concordia University diploma. Please note that the University does not accept cash.
There are several ways to get a certified copy – coming in person, sending a friend or family member, mailing the certified copy/ies to you.
Coming in person
- Come to Birks with your student ID or photo ID.
- Bring your original Concordia diploma and the photocopies you require to be certified.
Sending a friend or family member
You may send someone to obtain certified copies on your behalf, but that person must have written authorization signed by you. That authorization must include:
- Your name and student ID number
- Number of certified copies
- Your signature
In addition, the person must also:
- Present your original diploma
- Be able to show photo ID so we can ensure that they are the person authorized in your letter
Mailing the certified copy/ies to you
Should you not be able to come in person or send someone to obtain the certified copies, please complete the attached form.