Eligibility & application
Become one of Concordia University's Interdisciplinary Summer Institute Fellows.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a current senior undergraduate in the final year of their program, MA or PhD student (or have recently graduated) or a professional
- Have a GPA of 3.00/4.30 or better
Please submit the following in your application:
- Electronic application form
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages) outlining activities/publications (if any)
- Copy of your current transcript
- A letter of reference (from a professor or supervisor)
- $100 deposit (cheque payable to “Concordia University”)
If you are accepted and
- do not take the course for credit, you will be asked to send the payment of $500.
- take the course for credit, the deposit cheque will be returned to you on the last day of the CUISI.
If you are not accepted, the deposit cheque will be returned to you.
Please indicate on your application whether you wish to take the course for credit or not.
Return the completed application with all supporting documents to:
School of Graduate Studies
c/o Lorena Marzitelli
1455 De Maisonneuve West, GM-930-37
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply
Friday, March 30, 2018. However we encourage students to apply as soon as possible.