Eligibility & application
Become one of Concordia University's Interdisciplinary Summer Institute Fellows.
- Must be a current MA or PhD student (or have recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree)
- Have a GPA of 3.00/4.30 or better
Please submit the following in your application:
- Electronic application form
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages) outlining activities/publications (if any)
- Copy of your current transcript
- A motivation letter, outlining your interest in this course, and what strategies you will use to participate in this intensive week of learning.
- If you are a Concordia University student and would like to take the course as part of your current graduate program, you will require written permission from your Graduate Program Director (GPD to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are not a current Concordia University student, please fill out and attach the following form to your file.
- $100 deposit
If you are accepted and
- do not take the course for credit, you will be asked to send the payment of $500.
- take the course for credit, the deposit cheque will be returned to you on the last day of the CUISI.
If you are not accepted, the deposit cheque will be returned to you.
Please indicate on your application whether you wish to take the course for credit or not.
Return the completed application with all supporting documents to:
School of Graduate Studies
c/o Lorena Marzitelli
1455 De Maisonneuve West, GM-930-37
Or via email to: email@example.com
Deadline to apply
Friday, April 26, 2019. However we encourage students to apply as soon as possible.