- Présentation FRQSC - April 2016
- L’Association des doyens des études supérieures au Québec (ADESAQ) has undertaken a comprehensive analysis of Master’s programs in Quebec, examining program structures and completion times and providing comparisons with Ontario and other provinces, among other factors.
The State of the Master’s Degree in Quebec
État de la situation de la maîtrise au Québec
- ADESAQ Report: Targeted Competencies in Graduate Programs
- CAGS Guiding Principles for Graduate Student Supervision: Document approved by CAGS (Canadian Association for Graduate Studies) Board of Governors in October 2008.
- Students and faculty undertaking research that involves human subjects must comply with the The Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans, whether their research is publicly funded, institutionally funded, or unfunded.
- Improving Institutional Circumstances for Graduate Students in Languages and Literatures: Recommendations for Best Practices and Evaluative Questions
- Graduate Calendar
- Thesis Guidelines