- Health Services is an on-campus clinic and health promotion centre.
- The staff, which includes nurses, general practitioners, consulting psychiatrists, psychotherapists, support staff, and health educators work collaboratively to provide students with high-quality, personalized health care and health education.
- All services are strictly confidential.
- Health Services offers a wide variety of services including clinical services, mental health, health promotion and wellness.
- Health promotion programs include education on health issues such as safer sex, nutrition, healthy weight, body image, alcohol, drugs, stress management, smoking cessation, and more.
- Undergraduate students registered for more then 3 credits and paying tuition fees at either the Canadian or Quebec rates are automatically covered by the CSU Health and Dental Plan.
- All graduate students who have an active registration and are paying the GSA fee are automatically enrolled in the GSA Health & Dental Plan. Find out more about the health and dental plans.