- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Science (BSc)
- Baccalaureate in Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Administration (BAdmin)
- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Commerce (BComm)
- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Computer Science (BCompSc)
- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Engineering (BEng)
- Bachelor of / Baccalaureate in Fine Arts (BFA)
- A-Z programs
- Cross–faculty programs
- Glossary of terms
- Undergraduate calendar
An undergraduate Certificate is a coherent program, usually of 30 credits, made up of regular undergraduate courses. These are independent programs and not part of degree programs.
These programs are designed for people who do not wish to embark upon a complete degree program, but who are looking for a smaller, more immediate program of study, which will benefit them in their career advancement.
If, upon completion of a Certificate, you decide that you want to go on to take a degree, you may (where appropriate) count the credits earned in the Certificate towards the degree.
There is no guarantee that a Certificate program can be completed in one academic year.
- Adult Education
- Business Studies
- Canadian Irish Studies
- Canadian Studies
- Certificate in Arts & Science
- Community Service
- Family Life Education
- Langue francaise
- Modern Arabic Language & Culture
- Modern Chinese Language (Mandarin) & Culture
- Pastoral Ministry
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Women's Studies