CEO/CRO's must contact David Baker in order to review your election requirements ONE month prior to your election dates.
If you require a student list, the president of the association is the only person who can make the request. A MINIMUM of TWO WEEKS is needed to process the request. Your group must be accredited with the Quebec government to receive this list. The Form can be found here.
Note: The Dean of Students Office will not verify nominators' names.
Because different spaces belong to different departments, you may need to contact several people to book the various polling stations:
- EV lobby, LB Lobby, VL lobby, MB lobby: Contact Hospitality Concordia x4999
- Hall 4th floor, Hall lobby: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- VA lobby: http://www.concordia.ca/finearts/facilities/room-bookings.html
- SP Lobby and CJ lobby: email@example.com
- AD lobby: Contact Mary.Burns@concordia.ca
If you require chairs or tables for polling stations or the use of bulletin boards, contact Facilities extension 2400 five business days in advance of your elections.
All referendum questions must be sent to David Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org) before your elections start. Fee levy questions must have a start date listed in the question (ie. summer, fall or winter term). For proper wording of your fee levy question, you must speak to the Supervisor of Student Accounts.