Dean of Students
SGW: (514) 848-2424, ext. 3517
LOY: (514) 848-2424, ex. 4239
Services at Loyola
Loyola Info Centre
Before you make that trip downtown!
The Loyola Info Centre has some Concordia related forms available. Included are:
- Financial Aid application
- Tuition payment
- Letter Form Request
- STM proof of schooling
- CSU Health and Dental Claim Form
Also available at the Info Centre:
- Free phones
- Info brochures
- Information on Services
- Tutor List
- Key to a practice module with piano
If you have any other questions, please drop by AD-121!
A practice module with a piano is available at the Loyola Campus for all currently registered students to use.
- Available during regular university hours
- First come first serve basis
- Key available at AD-121 from 9 am – 5 pm
- After 5 pm, key available at Security Desk AD main floor
For more info, please call (514) 848-2424, ext 4239.
Student ID Cards at Loyola
The Dean of Students Office now prints ID cards for students at our Loyola Campus office (AD-121). The service is available during the following times:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:45 am – 11:45 am and 1:45 pm – 4:00 pm