514-848-2424, ext. 7970
Prices are not negotiable.
RMA reserves the right to limit the number of copies.
|Low resolution - 300 dpi or lower, format: .jpg||$ 10 / image||$ 7.50 / image
||$ 5 / image|
|High resolution - 600 dpi and higher, format: .jpg, .tiff, .png||$ 15 / image||$ 11.50 / image||$ 7.50 / image|
Prices mentioned above are per image or per document page.
|Scholarly publication and exhibition||Scanning fees only|
|Commercial publication (book, magazine)||Scanning fees + $ 15 / image|
|Audiovisual use, film production and other commercial use||Scanning fees + $ 50 / image|
An image use agreement must be signed.
|Reproduction of audiovisual documents (film or sound recording)
||$ 1 / minute*|
|Commercial fees of audiovisual documents (film or sound recording)
||$ 10 / minute*|
|CD or DVD||$ 1 each|
|Shipping fees||$ 1 / envelope + Canada Post shipping fees|
*An image use agreement must be signed.
- Cheque payable to Concordia University
The Records Management and Archives team is committed to processing your order within 5 opening days. A member of our team will contact you if any additional delay is necessary to answer your request appropriately.
- All copying is done by the Records Management and Archives Department staff and within the limitations of the Copyright Act.
- Prices in Canadian dollar (CAD).
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Applicable taxes are added for external users.
- Fees and taxes are not charged to internal users for projects related to Concordia University. Concordia University students are not charged user fees and taxes for project related to their studies. – A valid student ID is required.