Loyola News 1938-1947
The student newspaper The Loyola News begins publication in November 1924. The early issues consisted primarily of announcements of debating meetings, sports events and game scores on mimeographed sheets of paper, published twice a month. In 1963, it became a weekly publication. In 1980, The Loyola News merged with The Georgian to form a single student newspaper, The Link.