Skip to main content
LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19

READ MORE

 

The Georgian begins publication in December 1936.  When it first began, it was a monthly publication and sold for five cents.  The paper eventually published twice weekly.  The Georgian merged withThe Loyola News in 1980 to form a single student newspaper, The Link.

 

 


Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University