As part of the Learning and Development Calendar, the Department of Human Resources has developed a new three-hour non-academic hiring workshop that will provide a general comprehension of the hiring process at Concordia, human resource policies and other university processes.
Participants will acquire an understanding of:
- The different types of hiring options available and which are most appropriate for their area’s needs
- The documentation required to support decision-making and the approval process
- The full recruitment process – from submitting the appropriate documents to welcoming the new employee
When: Monday, December 3, 2012, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Where: Room EV-009.221, Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Integrated Complex (1515 Ste-Catherine St. W.), SIr George Williams Campus
Please share this information with any manager or others involved in hiring at the university (e.g. chairs, department administrators, executive assistants, etc.) whom you feel would benefit from this important workshop.
While the workshop is offered at no cost, a cancellation provision may apply. Space is limited to 16 people. Please note that registration is mandatory on my empath within the MyConcordia portal. See the manager section of the Learning and Development Calendar page on the Human Resources web pages for details.
For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
• Learning and Development Calendar
• Information on enrolment and cancellations
• Centre for Academic Leadership