Flooding and subsequent renovations have necessitated changes to offices and student services located in the basement of the Administration Building on Loyola Campus (7141 Sherbrooke St. W.). Work has been underway over the summer and some of the services have moved into newly finished sections in room AD-103.
Please be advised:
- Counselling and Development offices are now open at their regular location in the basement of the Administration Building, Room AD-103.
- Multi-faith Chaplaincy’s Loyola offices have moved to AD-103.8 and AD-103.10.
- The Health Services clinic and offices are temporarily closed on Loyola Campus but will re-open in early January 2013 at a new location, Room AD-131. Health services can be accessed on the Sir George Williams Campus in Room GM-200 of the Guy-Metro Building (1550 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.).
• "May showers cause major renovations" — NOW, June 27, 2012
• Counselling and Development
• Health Services
• Multi-faith Chaplaincy
• Student Services
• "Financial Aid and Awards opens office on Loyola Campus" — NOW, August 14, 2012