“We are now just 10 per cent shy of our goal to achieve the 75 per cent response rate required to meet our government obligations,” says Carolina Willsher, associate vice-president, Human Resources.
“We are grateful for the participation we have had to date and are asking all faculty members, managers and staff to make sure their workforce survey is completed before the end of the month,” says Willsher.
The draw for the iPad and other great prizes will be carried out on April 30, 2012, from among all employees who have previously completed the workforce survey, as well as all new respondents.
Employees who choose not to complete the survey are asked to click on the button “I do not wish to complete this questionnaire.” This is a valid response and is eligible for the draw.
All survey responses will remain confidential and winners will be notified by email.
How to access the survey and automatically enter for the prize:
- Go to MyConcordia and enter your netname and password
- Go to Employee Self Service and click on MyHR Profile to access my empath
- Click on my empath and scroll down to the Employment Equity link
- Click on Employment Equity, then click on the workforce survey link
- Scroll over Employment Equity to open, then click on modify (above your name) to complete the survey