Concordia University has been championing the achievement of employment equity to ensure equality and fairness in the workplace. That is why we are conducting a short workforce survey, available on the MyConcordia portal under my empath, to accurately assess our position with respect to employment equity.
Concordia is required to reach a 75 per cent response rate for this survey to meet Quebec and federal government obligations.
Please help the university achieve this response rate by filling out the brief survey of five questions today. When you complete the survey, your name will be automatically entered into a draw for several prizes.
How to access the survey:
- Go to MyConcordia and enter your netname and password
- Go to Employee Self Service and click on MyHR Profile to access my empath
- Click on my empath and scroll down to the Employment Equity link
- Click on Employment Equity, then click on the workforce survey link
- Scroll over Employment Equity to open, then click on modify (above your name) to complete the survey
Win an iPad, iPod Touch and other prizes: Employees who have previously answered a workforce survey at Concordia, regardless of the format, will automatically be entered into the draw for prizes.
The draw will take place April 30, 2012. Winners will be notified via email. All survey responses will remain confidential.
Employees who choose not to complete the survey are asked to click on the button “I do not wish to complete this questionnaire,” which is a valid response. However, employees are still eligible to win a prize.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for supporting Concordia’s efforts to meet its employment equity obligations.
Associate Vice-President, Human Resources