Call for submissions
Participants in the Master of Science (MSc) and Doctoral (PhD) programs at JMSB are invited to present their original research to the academic and business communities. The purpose of the exposition is to showcase the type and scope of research done at the JMSB and to help students achieve recognition, obtain feedback, and enhance their chances of success in academia or industry.
The exposition uses a “Poster” format where excellence of research and presentation are top priority. Winners of cash prizes for “Best Posters” at each of the MSc and PhD level will be determined by independent judges representing the academic and business communities.
Download the 2019 AGRE Call for Submissions
- Presenters must be current students or recent graduates (Fall 2018/Spring 2019)
- Posters can be based on theses, thesis proposals or project reports from research-based seminars
How to participate
- Send an extended abstract (500-600 words) of your research for review (see submission guidelines)
- Create a poster: content and appearance must be interesting, professional, and appealing to a broad audience
- We provide advice and cover the cost of printing the posters
- Participate on the day of the Exposition and communicate your ideas personally to interested parties and judges
- Compete for best-poster prizes
|Friday, September 20, 2019||Deadline for submitting abstract|
|Friday, October 11, 2019||Acceptance notice issued|
|Thursday, November 14, 2019||Exposition and Reception
Your abstract must describe the goals, method and (expected) findings of the research, as well as the relevance of the research to managers, consumers, employees or policy makers.
Abstracts should be no longer than two pages (500-600 words), Times New Roman 12 or equivalent, double-spaced, in Microsoft Word format. PDF format is not acceptable.
In the body of your email please include:
- Your abstract title (maximum 8-10 words)
- The name of your research supervisor (if any) and add your department
- The names of other authors (if applicable)
On the abstract itself, please include the title of your research, but no other identifying information.
All submissions are blind-reviewed by two reviewers. Selection for the Exposition is based on the quality of your research, its significance to managers or other stakeholders, and the clarity of your written expression.
Submission deadline: Friday, September 20, 2019
Send abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org