For returning students:
For summer, fall, and winter sessions, registration typically takes place April/May. You should consult your PhD Department Representative for academic advising before you come in for registration at the PhD office. You must have your Course Planning Form completed at the time of the appointment with the PhD Office.
You will be contacted with an appointment date/time after your first year to register for courses for the following year. Again, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they have met with their Department Representative and completed the Course Planning Form prior to the registration appointment. To arrange for an alternate appointment for registration please contact the Coordinator of the PhD Program.
After you have completed your registration, you must then arrange to make payment either by online banking or in person at the Birks Student Service Center (LB185).
PhD Course Schedules
Visit Concordia's online class schedule for up-to-date room information and more.
- ADMI 814/2 A (Prof. I. Chadwick)
- ADMI 820/2 A (Prof. D. Kira)
- ADMI 831/2 A (Caroline Roux, Jooseop Lim, Kamila Sobol Staff)
- ADMI 831/2 B (Prof. B. Grohmann)
- ADMI 840/2 A (Prof. L. Kryzanowski)
- ADMI 840/2 B (TBA)
- ADMI 841/2 A (Prof. S. Perrakis )
- ADMI 860/2 A (Prof. L. Yao, Prof. M. Magnan)
- ADMI 861/2 A (Prof. C. Mangen)
- ADMI 870/2 A (Prof. T. Hecht)
- ADMI 880/2 A (Prof. R. Saade)
- ADMI 810/4 A (Prof. S. Spain)
- ADMI 812/4 A ( Prof. A. Panaccio, prof. I. Chadwick, Prof. Y-P Chen)
- ADMI 830/4 A (Prof. G. Saad)
- ADMI 832/4 A (Prof. M. Paulin)
- ADMI 832/4 AA (Prof. Z. Arsel)
- ADMI 852/4 A (Prof. R. Molz)
- ADMI 858/4 A (Prof. M. Farashahi)
- ADMI 860/4 B (Prof. E. Boulianne, Prof. M. Magnan)
- ADMI 861/4 B (Prof. C. Lesage, Prof. S. Audousset-Coulier)