Master of Science
Become an expert in your field.
The Master of Science programs develop industry specialists qualified to provide concrete business solutions. Students are grounded in one of Canada’s top business schools while benefiting from the experience of world-class faculty. The breadth and depth of research expertise available at JMSB ensures that MSc students can work closely with a faculty member in developing their thesis in an area they are passionate about.
Why the MSc at JMSB?
- Combine core and elective courses tailored to your specialized area of interest
- Develop advanced analytical and technical skills valued by employers
- Fast-track option to PhD
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Average age: 24
- Average GMAT: 630
- Percentage of women students: 62%
- Educational background: BComm/BBA 84%, BA 13%, ENCS 3%
Recent MSc Thesis titles
- Competitive Analysis of Poison Pills in the United States and Canada and their evolution in the American financial landscape
- Systemic Risk in the Banking Industry of the United States
- The Information Content of Corporate Governance Ratings
- Gold and Risk: A Comparison of the risk-adjusted performance of different Gold Investments
- Ownership Structure in U.S. Corporations
- What’s in it for Me? Competitive Strategy, Issue Interpretation and Practice Implementation in the Institutional Context
- Drawing Boundaries around Airlines and Multipartner Alliances: The Emergence and Institutionalization of Collaboration within the Global Airline Industry
- The Roles of Task Significance and Social Perceptions in Job Stress and Employee Engagement
- An In-depth Analysis of Autonomous Motivation: The Role of Social Media in Gaining Millennial's Support for Charitable Causes
- Leaders’ Trustworthiness and the Mediating role of Autonomy in Predicting Employee Performance and Turnover Intentions
- It Smells Crowded: An Experimental Investigation of Olfactory Influence on Spatial Perception
- Product Involvement as a Moderator in Hedonic Versus Utilitarian Attribute Trade-Offs
- Wise in One's Own Conceit: The Effect of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising (DTCA) on Consumer's Perceived Medical Knowledge
- Benchmarking of Advertising Efficiency in U.S. Car Market Using Data Envelopment Analysis
- I’m Too Sexy (Exciting, Sophisticated, and Sincere) For My Brands: Menstrual Cycle Effects on Attitudes Toward Brand Personalities
Please visit Spectrum, Concordia University's Research Repository to access the complete theses.
UpcomingSep23Visit JMSB's Graduate Programs @ the Edu-Canada MBA Showcase Tour in Bangalore, India 5 p.m. — 9 p.m.
UpcomingSep25Visit JMSB's Graduate Programs @ the Edu-Canada MBA Showcase Tour in Hyderabad, India 5 p.m. — 9 p.m.
UpcomingSep27Visit JMSB's Graduate Programs @ the Edu-Canada MBA Showcase Tour in Mumbai, India 5 p.m. — 9 p.m.
UpcomingNov08Come and visit JMSB's Graduate Programs @ the MBA Tour in Toronto 11 a.m. — 5 p.m.