Did you know that 15% of the Canadian workforce is self-employed?
Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship (GCE)
The Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship (GCE) focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to plan, launch and sustain a self-owned micro-enterprise. Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship students are required to complete five courses.
Please note that the Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship (GCE) program is not open to international students.
The program offers a work-friendly schedule and students can complete the program (5 courses / 15 credits) in two or three semesters (full-time or part-time).
• GCE 511 Starting Your Own Business
• GCE 512 Marketing Your Own Business
• GCE 513 Growing Your Own Business
• GCE 514 Entrepreneurship: Venture Creation
• GDBA 595 Elective course
• Professional Business Skills
• Business Law
• Project Management
* Elective courses may change from year to year.
Click here for the 2018-19 course schedule for the GCE program