514-848-2424, ext. 3960
Sustainable Investment Professional Certification Program
The John Molson School of Business in cooperation with the Finance and Sustainability Initiative Montreal has created the Sustainable Investment Professional Certification Program (SIPC). This program offers rigorous training to business professionals with 120 to 150 hours of self-study curriculum material, online study guidance, certification testing, culminating in the Sustainable Investment Professional Certificate. It is an online program that can be completed within twelve months.
Increasingly, there’s a new breed of investor who wants their investments to generate positive financial returns while also creating positive environmental and social impact. As a result, new investment opportunities have emerged. This rapidly developing area requires a new set of investment and risk management skills.
The SIPC was created in response to the growing interest in sustainable investment approaches. Designed to provide professionals in the finance, investment and corporate world with a unique set of skills and knowledge. The SIPC prepares you to take full advantage of sustainable investing opportunities.
Participants who successfully complete the program requirements will be awarded a Sustainable Investment Professional Certificate by the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University and will be permitted to use the SIPC designation.
Upon completion of the SIPC program, the certified investment professional will be qualified to:
- Make informed choices regarding investment opportunities that take into account environmental, social, ethical, and governance considerations
- Provide investment advice that considers a person’s personal values, along with their financial goals
- Practice and be knowledgeable of sustainability initiatives in the business world and the advantages that encompass a newly evolving concept
- Executive education
- Customized group training
- Public seminars
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Preventing and Detecting Fraud and Corruption
- Management Essentials
- Effective Leadership in Times of Change
- Develop Your Authentic Leadership
- Leading & Mobilizing Your Team with Emotional Intelligence
- Winning with Big Data Analytics
- Executive Certificate in Advanced Business Analytics
- Certification in Leadership and Management
- Individual coaching
- CPA & CFA Coaching
- Aviation Management Institute
- Advanced Management Program
- Sustainable Investment Professional Certification Program
- Customized group training
CFA Institute Approved-Provider Program
The CFA Institute has approved this program, offered by the John Molson Executive Centre, for 20 CE credit hours, inclusive of 10 hours in the content areas of Standards, Ethics, and Regulations (SER). If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE Diary.