My emPath enables employees to access personal data from the Human Resources information system (emPath).
It allows staff and faculty to do the following tasks:
- Look up a pay stub
- Review benefits enrolment
- Change personal contact information
- Enter and view timesheets
This is also where managers can view information related to their team.
Additionally, some departments use it for absence requests and approvals.
Who can use it?
Current and former Concordia employees
How much does it cost?
There is no cost associated with this service
How to get it
- Access to this service is automatically granted to new employees. Users should visit the My emPath page in their MyConcordia portal.
- If you are unable to access the My Empath page, and you are employed by Concordia, notify the Service Desk
24/7 - Read-only access is implemented during payroll processing times.
You will need your netname and password to access the MyConcordia portal, as My emPath's access point is located within the portal.
You must use the left-hand menu. Using the browser's back button may result in the incorrect screen being displayed.