Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
PROJECT MANAGER/ INFORMATION ARCHITECT (C5548)
Deadline: May 6, 2019
This posting represents a full-time contract effective until July 31, 2020.
Reporting to Manager, Web Communications the incumbent supports the development, implementation and timely delivery of the university’s Concordia Hub project. He/she collaborates with various teams across the university to understand their business and user needs, user tasks, and goals and translate them into actionable initiatives. For more information about the Concordia Hub Project: http://www.concordia.ca/next-gen/digital-strategy/projects/concordia-hub.html
- Develop the information architecture documentation (site maps, navigation models, content models) for the University’s student hub and CSpace.
- Apply UX & UI standards and best practices to these sites.
- Supervise and lead a fluid team of content creators, web masters, web designers, and developers to ensure work is properly scheduled and executed.
- Ensure that the standards and guidelines established by UCS and IITS are communicated to all project participants and adhered to in the design and implementation of the project.
- Monitor and report on web analytics data to inform design decisions and quantitative information-architect methodologies. Use qualitative and quantitative methods to inform design decisions and validate effectiveness of the changes.
- Participate in weekly meetings of the Digital Strategy Coordination Committee.
- Participate in the development and execution of focus groups and usability testing for project components and for the overall digital strategy project to ensure a common understanding of needs and deliverables.
- Execute user-centered design process including documentation of user types, scenarios and tasks, as well as conceptual models and process flows, wireframes and mock-ups and other related design artifacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with four to seven years of experience in digital marketing/communications, SEO/SEM, and/or web communications
- Experience in building information architecture for web content management systems
- Knowledge of Project Management software desirable.
- Experience in UI/UX and web optimization is an asset.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English and basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken and written French.
- Advanced proficiency in AEM
- Proficiency with design tools such as Visio or In-Design.
- Good knowledge (Intermediate Level) of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of social media tools and technologies.
- Ability to work as a team leader.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, client-focused, verbal/written communication, leadership and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
$79,198.00 - $91,892.00 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by May 6, 2019. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities