Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
INSTRUCTIONAL & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (IITS)
MANAGER, ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS, DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT (C1896)
Deadline: April 26, 2019
This posting represents a full-time contract effective until March 3, 2021.
Reporting to the Director, Application Portfolio Management, the incumbent is responsible for the development, quality and effective operation of the SAP S/4 HANA system. He/she also works with resources within IITS, Human Resources and Financial Services to develop strategies related to the SAP environment.
- Manage professional staff including hiring, firing and training, and ensure that all work is properly scheduled, completed, tested and documented. Develop, support and motivate staff through training and coaching with the intent to improve employee performance.
- Architect and design SAP application landscape and ensure security and proper access to the SAP system.
- Ensure availability and reliability of existing SAP Systems and services; respond quickly to system failures.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts; ensure proper support and assistance is provided.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Develop and implement procedures and programs at a unit level in order to manage and improve operational priorities.
- Oversee the installation and regular maintenance of purchased application software using ITIL processes already in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science and at least seven years of experience working with Human Resources and/or Finance systems including four years of experience in personnel and budget management.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP products (S/4 HANA, Success Factors, Ariba, Concur, BW). Software development and cloud-based software experience desirable.
- Demonstrated large-scale project management skills.
- Understanding of the strategic implication of various hardware and software technologies.
- Ability to work with business analysts, subject matter experts, and software architects to gather, clarify, and produce cohesive requirements
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken and written English; basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken French.
- Experience using project management tolls and system performance tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills with dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and decision-making skills, coupled with the ability to establish and respond to priorities.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to motivate people in contextually conflicting circumstances.
- Proven team leader and team builder, with the ability to foster a positive team environment.
$85,532.00 - $99,244.00 per annum
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by April 26, 2019. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities