Candidates will receive an email confirmation when submitting their application online. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow one (1) working day from the time you send in your application to receive an email confirmation.
COORDINATOR, DPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE (P4974)
Deadline: March 5, 2019
This position represents a full-time leave replacement effective until August 16, 2019
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, Administration, the incumbent ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service for the DPrint network of multifunction machines which include the fleet of self-serve machines, the fleet of departmental machines and the Digital Store machines. He/she will ensure a smooth and efficient operating network, by working with the service provider and the I.I.T.S. department.
- Coordinate available resources, address network issues, service calls, MACD (Move, Add, Change, Dispose), and all issues dispatched by the helpdesk; ensure a constant flow of feedback to customers.
- Assess departmental needs and trends; suggest and/or propose changes to the appropriate mix of self-serve equipment in order to optimize productivity, as well as provide access for customers.
- Working with established guidelines provided by the service provider and assigned technician, implement a process to maintain the equipment (i.e. “break and fix”, replenishment of toner and paper).
- Provide guidance for new users on departmental equipment and for new students using self-serve equipment, loaders and card readers during rush periods; organize refresher training sessions for user groups as deemed necessary.
- Provide training and support to users on the different models of machines available and the processes involved in downloading print drivers.
- Assist in preparing the request for proposal documents and supporting materials for the Print and Imaging as well as the mobile devices contract.
- Plan and schedule ongoing meetings with users in order to evaluate satisfaction levels with the DPrint service; in collaboration with the marketing coordinator, develop timely customer satisfaction surveys.
- Monitor equipment meter readings (self-serve and departmental) and propose a plan of action to maximize the use and profitability of the multifunction machines.
- Provide support to the subdivision heads in the application of the mobile device contract.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (two-year pre-university DEC) with two to four years of related work experience; previous experience working in retail is an asset.
- Good knowledge (Level 4) of spoken English and basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken French to communicate with students, staff , faculty and external providers; basic knowledge (Level 3) written English to compose correspondence and respond to general inquiries.
- Ability to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Good understanding of multifunction machines' features and related software (such as XDM, Equitrac, Printer On)
- Good understanding of networking and configuration of Concordia IT environment.
- Basic keyboarding skills.
- Familiarity with all operating systems used in the University environment (Windows, Mac and Linux).
- Capable of supporting stress and pressure in a high-volume service environment.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, embrace and adapt to change and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
$24.65 – $29.66 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by March 5, 2019. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
- Working at Concordia
- Current opportunities
- Employment equity
- Immigration guide for faculty
- Current opportunities