Art History and Studio Art
Autumn Cadorette was editor-in-chief of the Concordia Undergraduate Journal of Art History. She was also a recipient of the 2018 Concordia Undergraduate Student Research Award, which will allow her to work with Alice Ming Wai Jim on the Global Asia/Pacific Art Exchange this June. She has been on the board of many student groups.
Three keys to a good education
- Don’t be afraid to take an assignment and make it reflect your interests.
- Take advantage of office hours and build connections with your professors.
- Start assignments early!
Two lessons learned at Concordia University
- Community is important.
- Balance is a difficult skill to achieve.
Next great goal
- I’m taking time off from academics to digest what I’ve learned in these past four years. I hope to work in non-profits, get some experience in art galleries and then complete a master’s degree.
Advice for future grads
- Get involved in your student community. It's a great way to individualize your time at Concordia and to meet like-minded students.