ARTISTS RESEARCH & RESIDENCES
Each year, in partnership with the Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling (COHDS), we invite a theatre or performance artists researcher who would like to undertake a project that investigates the role of listening in the context of oral history performance.
The chosen artist researcher is provided with access to the lab space and equipment for a period of one week, to complete their project, with the possibility of additional hours throughout the semester. Furthermore, a basic technical training with the available audio and video equipment will be provided to the artist researcher before the start of the residence program.
- The artist researcher should have demonstrated experience in theatre or any form of performance.
- Proposed projects should be focused on listening and have a connection to oral history.
- The artist researcher must be a COHDS affiliate OR become one by the residence program date.
- Application deadline: February 11, 2019
- Notification of the chosen artist researcher: February 22, 2019
- Residency dates: February 25 - March 1, 2019 (more dates are possible depending on the lab's availability)
To apply or for more information: