How to apply
1. Apply online at the Graduate Admissions Application Centre and attach the following documents to your online application:
- Statement of purpose (2-3 pages) indicating specific interest in the program and how it relates to long-term academic, personal and professional goals. Identify specific teaching and/or research interests.
- Proof of legal status in Canada (if applicable).
- Copies of transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended.
- English language proficiency test results.
- Scholarly writing sample.
- Curriculum vitae.
2. Three Letters of Reference
When completing your application online, you will be required to enter your referees’ names, affiliated institutions and email addresses (college/university or company email). Your referees will then receive an email inviting them to complete an electronic assessment form and attach their letter of reference. It is your responsibility to follow-up with your referees to confirm they received this email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are strongly encouraged to submit your application before your program’s application deadline in order to give your referees sufficient time to provide their assessment and letter of reference.