To access all CDA managed computers, including the video and sound edit suites, servers, etc. you must have a CDA membership and be enrolled in a Fine Arts course. All regular students including RAs, TAs, etc. need to have a membership unless you provide CDA with your contract of employment from HR.
Supporting the facilities helps keep the software and hardware up to date for your use.
Simple steps to obtain your membership
- Pay your fees online at https://stores.concordia.ca/catalog/product/view/id/65016/s/cda-account-fee-all-semesters/category/33/
- Fill out the "My CDA Account" form
- Email your receipt to email@example.com. Please make sure you to clearly indicated your ID number.
**If you have trouble or get an error when paying, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you.
Payment can also be made in person at the Art Supply Store in the VA building as sometimes the online system does not work for some reason or another.
Just some of the benefits
- Computer labs with fast computers and current software
- Private video and sound editing suites (bookable online)
- Free workshops (See workshop page)
- Techincal advising from professional staff
- Presentation testing and delivery in any of our computer labs and class rooms (availability permitting) including our multichannel audio equipped classroom room EV 5.615
- 5 Gigs of combined server storage space and web hosting on CDA servers (servers are not backed up)