Are you a student from another Faculty who would like to expand your knowledge of the arts and other aspects of human culture? Enrol in one of the Faculty’s special topics courses primarily or exclusively for non-Fine Arts students (course names in the class schedule begin with FFAR).
Course offerings in 2015-16 include:
- The History of British Pop Music
- Sexual Representation in Performing Arts
- The Movie Soundtrack
- The Art of Cool
- Informal Architecture: Unregulated Space and the Aesthetics of Resistance
- HIV/AIDS: What are we missing?
The full selection of these courses changes from year to year. None of these courses has pre-requisites, and none assumes any specialized background knowledge on the part of students.
Other courses in the following departments are also open to non-Fine Arts students:
- Contemporary Dance (DANC)
- Music (EAMT, MUSI, MHIS, MPER)
- Theatre (PROD, THEA, TPER)
Please consult the online Class Schedule for more information.
Online Art History (ARTH) courses offered through eConcordia may also be taken by non-Fine Arts students.