Head, Interlibrary Loans
Building, Civil & Environmental Engineering Subject Librarian
Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Subject Librarian
Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS), McGill University: 1998-2000
Master of Art Conservation (MAC), Queen's University: 1993-1996
Final Year Research Report: Ultraviolet fluorescence examination of paper artifacts
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Honours Art History, McGill University: 1990-1993
- Patron driven acquisition
- Accessing databases on academic library websites
- Trade journals
Non peer reviewed
Andréa Harland. “Cyberthécaire :Faciliter la découverte des bases de données". Argus 34.3 (2005) : 7-10.
Kirsten Huhn, Andréa Harland. "Making Space". Argus 42.3 (2014): 49-52
John Ganly, Andréa Harland, and Kristin McDonough. “Scholarsand Citizens: Making Research Level Collections Accessible to the Public at SIBL”. Science& Technology Libraries 24.1-2 (2004): 47-71.
- Andréa Harland. "Patron Driven Acquisition within Interlibrary Loans: Focus on Workflows". Presentation given as part of the Librarians’ Forum 13th Annual Poster Forum, Spring 2015.
- Andréa Harland. "Challenges of providing access to specialized databases on academic websites: focus on business resources". Presentation given as part of the Librarians’ Forum 5th Annual Poster Forum, Spring 2007.
- "Market research resources" for the Centre local de développement de l'Ouest-de-l'ile seminar series for entrepreneurs, December 2009
- "Investigating trade journals" for the Librarians' Forum Brown Bag Lunch Series, Spring 2008
GLIS 638: Business Information, McGill University School of Information Studies: Fall 2007; Fall 2008